Changemaking Ideas in Three Minutes is our first video series. The first season (October 2020-June 2021) will include ten episodes. So far two episodes have been released:
- Five technological revolutions in three minutes, with Prof. Carlota Perez
- Buddhist Economics in three minutes, with Prof. Wolfgang Drechsler
- Who creates value and why do so few make so much? with Alex Pazaitis
- The poverty of mainstream economics and how to address it, with Prof. Erik Reinert
- Design pharmaceuticals for people, not for profit!, with Dr. Els Torreele (forthcoming)
The forthcoming videos will feature Prof. Katherine Gibson, Dr. Kaire Holts, Prof. Maria Kaika, Prof. Giorgos Kallis, and Prof. Martin Parker.