Changemaking Ideas in Three Minutes is our first video series. The first season (October 2020-October 2021) will include ten episodes. So far two episodes have been released:
- Five technological revolutions in three minutes, with Prof. Carlota Perez
- Buddhist Economics in three minutes, with Prof. Wolfgang Drechsler
- Who creates value and why do so few make so much? with Alex Pazaitis
- The poverty of mainstream economics and how to address it, with Prof. Erik Reinert
- Design pharmaceuticals for people, not for profit!, with Dr. Els Torreele
- Yes to limits to growth!, with Prof. Giorgos Kallis
The forthcoming videos will feature Prof. Katherine Gibson, Dr. Kaire Holts, Prof. Maria Kaika, and Prof. Martin Parker.